- Built in 1981
- 113 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,226 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $487
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- MLS #: RX-10101960
- Flooring: Tile
- Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating \ Central, Interior Features \ French Door, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Construction \ CBS, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Roof \ Barrel, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio, Exterior Features \ Screened Patio, Exterior Features \ Shutters, Rooms \ Laundry-Util\Closet, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Exercise Room, Cooling \ Central, Equip\Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip\Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip\Appl Included \ Washer, Dining Area \ Eat-In Kitchen, Design \ Mediterranean, Exterior Features \ Open Patio, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Window Treatments \ Sliding, Front Exp \ W, Rooms \ Storage, Parking \ Guest, Subdiv. Amenities \ Elevator, Subdiv. Amenities \ Extra Storage, Equip\Appl Included \ Disposal, Pets Allowed \ Restricted, Governing Bodies \ Condo, Type \ Condo\Coop, Construction \ Concrete, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Trash Chute, Construction \ Block, View \ Intracoastal, Parking \ Covered, Equip\Appl Included \ Fire Alarm, Exterior Features \ Covered Balcony, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Parking \ Carport - Detached, Zip Code \ 33408, Exterior Features \ Screened Balcony, Rooms \ Laundry-Inside, Dining Area \ Dining\Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Open Porch, Flooring \ Tile, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, View \ Marina, Membership Equity \ No, Storm Protection: Accordian Shutters \ Partial, Private Pool \ No, Private Pool \ No, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, Any Broker Advertise \ No, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterfront \ Yes, List Type \ Ex Brk
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 54
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Parcel #: 68434209350002090
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46886767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33408 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for North Palm Beach as a whole. Among 33408 homes, this home is 5.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33408, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% less than in North Palm Beach, and 31.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33408 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Palm Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33408 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (106)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1036 Us Highway 1|
Nearby Schools in North Palm Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.