1030 W Trinity Ave, Durham, NC 277013 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Wonderful community feeling neighborhood with yearly events at the park across the road. Lovely dining life within blocks of the home.
- Lot: 5,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2010 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park
- Viking Appliances in Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,238 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 102132
- Zillow Home ID: 49968062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1030 W Trinity Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Durham, and 61.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27701 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27701 home values.
- 1026 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$396K53.53,476
- 504 Watts St Durham, NC$451K422,784
- 1024 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$229K211,300
- 500 Watts St Durham, NC$580K43.53,620
- 1022 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$298K421,956
- 510 Watts St APT 3 Durham, NC$299K21--
- 1023 Monmouth Ave Durham, NC$287K321,856
- 1023 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$268K31.51,902
- 512 Watts St Durham, NC$334K645,374
- 1021 Monmouth Ave Durham, NC$328K312,203
- 1020 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$413K32.52,913
- 1021 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$338K53.52,949
- 1017 Monmouth Ave Durham, NC$365K42.52,304
- 1019 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$343K312,424
- 1000 W Trinity Ave Durham, NC$656K42.53,330
- 503 Watts St Durham, NC--------
- 1015 Monmouth Ave Durham, NC$666K433,596
- 406 Watts St Durham, NC$513K43.53,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.