1030 Westersham Pl SW, Marietta, GA 300645 beds, 3 baths, 3,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 102 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1992 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 5304041
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Finished room in basement could easily be teen suite. Close to Marietta Square, shopping, Dining. Short drive to I285 and I75
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,125 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 19018400280
- Zillow Home ID: 14333954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1030 Westersham Pl Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% greater than in Marietta, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30064 home values.
- 1020 Westersham Pl SW Marietta, GA$387K645,296
- 1097 Wesley Park Dr SW Marietta, GA$142K321,680
- 1025 Westersham Pl SW Marietta, GA$316K433,690
- 1099 Wesley Park Dr SW Marietta, GA$143K321,375
- 1095 Wesley Park Dr SW Marietta, GA$172K31.51,590
- 1010 Westersham Pl SW Marietta, GA$367K343,059
- 995 Waverly Ct SW Marietta, GA$274K42.52,880
- 1000 Westersham Pl SW Marietta, GA$322K42.52,796
- 1101 Wesley Park Dr SW Marietta, GA$104K321,418
- 1096 Wesley Park Dr SW Marietta, GA$156K321,367
- 1000 Waverly Ct SW Marietta, GA$273K43.53,004
- 1000 Waverly Ct SW Marietta, GA$233K43.5--
- 990 Westersham Pl SW Marietta, GA$322K42.52,789
- 1088 Wingate Dr SW Marietta, GA$167K321,457
- 985 Waverly Ct SW Marietta, GA$312K432,960
- 990 Waverly Ct SW Marietta, GA$246K42.52,801
- 985 Waverly Ct SW # 0 Marietta, GA$213K52.5--
- 985 Waverly Ct SW # 0 Marietta, GA$229K53.5--
- 1092 Wesley Park Dr SW Marietta, GA$181K321,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!