- Built in 1984
- 358 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,333 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $430
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 14-2314
- View Virtual Tour
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- Construction \ Wood Siding, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Water \ Public Water, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Garage \ None, Floors \ Carpet, Walls \ Sheetrock, Storage \ Walk-in Closet, Fencing \ None, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Construction \ Wood Siding, Floors \ Carpet, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Studio \ No, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Fireplace \ None, Road Type \ Paved Road, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Floors \ Vinyl, Dining Facilities \ Living Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Ocean Side, Floors \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Great Room, Exterior Features \ Double Pane Windows, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Sewer \ Private Sewer System, Storage \ Extra Closet, Road Type \ Private Road, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Drive Type \ Asphalt, Type of Property \ Condo, Style \ condo, Interior Features \ Furnishings, Exterior Features \ Community Pool, Heated SqFt Range \ 1200 - 1399, Exterior Features \ Tennis, Map Area \ Area 3 Emerald Isle, Limited Service \ No, Comp Only \ No, Listing Type \ ER, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Condos\Townhouse
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107078063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $208-433K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28594 homes, this home is 3.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% higher than in Emerald Isle, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Emerald Isle.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (138)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10300 Coast Guard Rd|
|# C 104||$243K||3||2||980|
Nearby Schools in Emerald Isle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.