10300 Curtis St, Detroit, MI 482214 beds, 1 bath, 1,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $13,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,175 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 16008537
- Zillow Home ID: 88370593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10300 Curtis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 130.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.1% greater than in Detroit, and 620.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 10310 Curtis St Detroit, MI$28K--1945
- 18227 Griggs St Detroit, MI$61K--1.51,241
- 10320 Curtis St Detroit, MI$27K--1.51,013
- 18235 Griggs St Detroit, MI$31K--11,000
- 10301 Curtis St Detroit, MI$51K--1849
- 10309 Curtis St Detroit, MI$51K--1849
- 10326 Curtis St Detroit, MI$30K--1.51,046
- 10238 Curtis St Detroit, MI$29K--1913
- 18243 Griggs St Detroit, MI$32K--1935
- 18226 Birwood St Detroit, MI$36K--11,031
- 10319 Curtis St Detroit, MI$52K--1849
- 10311 Curtis St Detroit, MI$35K--1849
- 18226 Griggs St Detroit, MI$52K--11,008
- 10335 Curtis St Detroit, MI$51K--1849
- 18251 Griggs St Detroit, MI$43K--21,498
- 10327 Curtis St Detroit, MI$50K--1849
- 10336 Curtis St Detroit, MI$33K--1963
- 10228 Curtis St Detroit, MI$42K311,447
- 18234 Griggs St Detroit, MI$36K--1939
- 10245 Curtis St Detroit, MI$40K--1934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.