- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10303 Morley St, Detroit, MI 482043 beds, 2 baths, 1,481 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $6,100
- Price/sqft: $4
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,481 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 18005778
- Zillow Home ID: 88770095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10303 Morley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barton-McFarland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 108.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% lower than in Detroit, and 331.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- 10311 Morley St Detroit, MI$42K--11,552
- 10317 Morley St Detroit, MI$33K--1720
- 10325 Morley St Detroit, MI$37K------
- 10169 Morley St Detroit, MI$42K--1973
- 10302 Morley St Detroit, MI$54K511,432
- 10320 Morley St Detroit, MI$43K--1979
- 10166 Morley St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,970
- 10328 Morley St Detroit, MI$42K311,488
- 10157 Morley St Detroit, MI$41K--21,824
- 10331 Morley St Detroit, MI$30K--21,296
- 10163 Morley St Detroit, MI$38K------
- 10339 Morley St Detroit, MI$37K------
- 10303 Violetlawn St Detroit, MI$42K--21,440
- 10319 Violetlawn St Detroit, MI$33K--21,368
- 10158 Morley St Detroit, MI$39K21864
- 10334 Morley St Detroit, MI$33K--1823
- 10311 Violetlawn St Detroit, MI$34K--21,492
- 10151 Morley St Detroit, MI$55K------
- 10345 Morley St Detroit, MI$39K--1994
- 10169 Violetlawn St Detroit, MI$34K--21,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!