10304 Oakland St, Detroit, MI 482114 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $59,200
- Price/sqft: $33
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- Parking, WD Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 05004784
- Zillow Home ID: 88194045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10304 Oakland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 96.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.9% higher than in Detroit Metro, and 383.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
- 10296 Oakland St Detroit, MI$110K--23,612
- 10284 Oakland St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 10278 Oakland St Detroit, MI$28K--11,284
- 10297 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 10291 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$43K------
- 10272 Oakland St Detroit, MI$43K--11,258
- 10283 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$52K------
- 10279 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$51K--11,322
- 662 Trowbridge St Detroit, MI$42K--21,483
- 10275 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$27K--11,272
- 663 Trowbridge St Detroit, MI$64K------
- 10269 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$43K--11,014
- 10263 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$31K--11,230
- 652 Trowbridge St Detroit, MI$42K--21,674
- 10308 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$34K--11,232
- 653 Trowbridge St Detroit, MI$67K------
- 10302 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$27K--11,248
- 10257 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$30K--11,232
- 642 Trowbridge St Detroit, MI$60K------
- 10249 Goodwin St Detroit, MI$29K--11,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292