- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10306 NE 194th St, Bothell, WA 980115 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,446 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $695,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 780 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,510 sqft
- Parcel #: 7859980020
- Zillow Home ID: 70579190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10306 Ne 194th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98011 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 129.9% higher than in Bothell, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bothell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98011 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,660 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1976
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 10302 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$792K42.54,090
- 10310 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$770K42.54,090
- 10114 NE 195th St Bothell, WA--------
- 10307 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$917K53.255,240
- 10303 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$811K63.54,450
- 10311 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$813K53.754,633
- 10312 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$733K42.53,502
- 19408 103rd Ave NE Bothell, WA$493K41.752,210
- 10317 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$847K53.54,633
- 10314 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$1.17M53.54,434
- 10314 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$860K43.54,434
- 19314 103rd Ave NE Bothell, WA$472K42.52,040
- 10321 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$801K53.754,633
- 19310 103rd Ave NE Bothell, WA$454K32.252,020
- 10323 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$767K433,950
- 10318 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$901K63.754,640
- 10316 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$899K53.754,600
- 10320 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$762K52.753,510
- 10322 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$731K42.53,640
- 10325 NE 194th St Bothell, WA$839K644,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!