10308 Hartford Maroon Rd, Orlando, FL 32827
Sold on 4/10/13: $158,530
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,395 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $158,530
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Sprinkler System
- Gated Entry
- Additional FeaturesStainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Zillow Home ID99704587
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #122430887001450
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow337
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$102,175||$79K – $131K||+$2,137||$73||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,126/mo||$912 – $1.4K/mo||+$15||$0.81||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values will increase 10% next year, compared to a 10.9% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Northlake Park at Lake Nona homes, this home is valued 62.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northlake Park at Lake Nona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% less than in Orlando, and 210.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
Neighborhood for 10308 Hartford Maroon Road
- 10322 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$116K32.51,398
- 10336 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$147K43.01,515
- 10378 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$102K32.01,398
- 10270 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$157K43.01,515
- 10262 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$114K32.51,440
- 10271 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$209K43.01,516
- 10258 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$114K32.51,440
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005