10309 NE 28th Pl, Bellevue, WA 980046 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $972,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,346 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2025059237
- Zillow Home ID: 48775147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10309 Ne 28th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Bellevue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.8% greater than in Bellevue, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Bellevue home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Bellevue home values.
- 2819 Bellevue Way NE Bellevue, WA$1.44M53.53,870
- 10313 NE 28th Pl Bellevue, WA$1.51M543,369
- 10324 NE 28th Pl Bellevue, WA$674K321,610
- 2819 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.24M443,303
- 2826 103rd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.31M43.253,950
- 2818 103rd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.51M53.54,570
- 2838 103rd Ave NE Bellevue, WA$773K31.752,130
- 10314 NE 28th Pl Bellevue, WA$877K321,760
- 2776 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.43M533,851
- 2827 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.03M433,077
- 2828 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.43M643,794
- 2753 102nd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.28M433,427
- 10303 NE 28th Pl Bellevue, WA$1.15M42.53,066
- 2832 103rd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.23M52.753,860
- 2818 103rd Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.49M544,141
- 2790 103rd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.09M42.53,090
- 2802 Bellevue Way NE Bellevue, WA$1.84M43.754,030
- 2768 103rd Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.16M42.53,330
- 10304 NE 28th Pl Bellevue, WA$745K31.51,150
- 2820 104th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$602K321,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!