1031 6th Ave, La Grange, IL 605256 beds, 5 baths, 4,555 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 91 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 08633175
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,555 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18094050600000
- Zillow Home ID: 3897358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1031 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% less than in La Grange, and 1211.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60525 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Grange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60525 home values.
- 1029 6th Ave La Grange, IL$434K13.53,490
- 1029 6th Ave La Grange, IL$805K453,490
- 1035 6th Ave La Grange, IL$254K321,400
- 1023 6th Ave La Grange, IL$190K321,138
- 1021 6th Ave La Grange, IL$227K--11,201
- 1026 7th Ave La Grange, IL$187K--1.51,559
- 1026 7th Ave La Grange, IL$170K--1.51,559
- 1020 7th Ave La Grange, IL$621K--32,696
- 1019 6th Ave La Grange, IL$240K3--1,144
- 1018 7th Ave La Grange, IL$129K--11,087
- 1018 7th Ave La Grange, IL$134K321,995
- 1026 6th Ave La Grange, IL$249K--11,224
- 1040 6th Ave La Grange, IL$203K--1958
- 1024 6th Ave La Grange, IL$375K33--
- 1024 6th Ave La Grange, IL$268K3--1,372
Nearby Schools in La Grange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292