1031 Bradshaw Estates Dr, Canton, GA 301155 beds, 4 baths, 3,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beautiful Swim and Tennis amenities!
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $339,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,196 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 15N20D 040
- Zillow Home ID: 49931952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1031 Bradshaw Estates Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Woodstock, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30115 home values.
- # 0$217K54--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.