1031 Delaware St, Berkeley, CA 947103 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- 822 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $647,000
- Price/sqft: $294
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 058 212701700
- Zillow Home ID: 24838172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1031 Delaware Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% greater than in Berkeley, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94710 home values.
- 1035 Delaware St Berkeley, CA$611K311,409
- 1029 Delaware St Berkeley, CA$924K422,671
- 1737 10th St Berkeley, CA$625K311,296
- 1039 Delaware St Berkeley, CA$588K211,121
- 1735 10th St Berkeley, CA$835K444,384
- 1731 10th St Berkeley, CA$1.02M442,200
- 1030 Delaware St # A Berkeley, CA$549K321,190
- 1030 Delaware St # B Berkeley, CA$452K21848
- 1030 Delaware St Berkeley, CA$458K21--
- 1032 Delaware St # D Berkeley, CA$457K2--854
- 1032 Delaware St # A Berkeley, CA$526K321,164
- 1732 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA$1.8M--146,206
- 1744 10th St Berkeley, CA$812K553,079
- 1034 Delaware St Berkeley, CA$1.02M421,674
- 1813 10th St Berkeley, CA$545K21875
- 1727 10th St Berkeley, CA$516K311,028
- 1023 Delaware St Berkeley, CA$1M653,286
- 1809 10th St Berkeley, CA$1.42M1685,400
- 1738 10th St Berkeley, CA$604K21884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.