1031 Highland St APT A, Seaside, CA 939552 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- HOA Fee: $270
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $292,500
- Price/sqft: $254
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups,Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show,Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability,Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening,Association Fees Include \ Management Fee,Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance,Bathroom \ No Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tubs - 1,Building Type \ Condo,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Dining "L",Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ Gas Log,Fireplaces \ Living Room,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Foundation \ Concrete Slab,Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking,Heating \ Forced Air,HOA Amenities \ None,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Roof \ Composition,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Style \ Traditional,Subclass \ Condominium,View \ Local/Neighborhood,
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 012423025000
- Zillow Home ID: 19339479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1031 Highland Street APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93955, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% less than in Seaside, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 1031 Highland St APT B Seaside, CA$406K------
- 1031 Highland St APT C Seaside, CA$259K21.51,000
- 1031 Highland St APT D Seaside, CA$402K------
- 1031 Highland St APT E Seaside, CA$285K221,100
- 1037 Highland St APT F Seaside, CA$290K------
- 1037 Highland St APT E Seaside, CA$310K------
- 1037 Highland St APT D Seaside, CA$287K21.51,100
- 1037 Highland St APT G Seaside, CA$270K21.51,050
- 1037 Highland St APT C Seaside, CA$322K------
- 1037 Highland St APT H Seaside, CA$299K------
- 1037 Highland St APT B Seaside, CA$317K------
- 1025 Highland St Seaside, CA$405K321,351
- 1037 Highland St APT A Seaside, CA$289K21.51,100
- 1494 Highland Pl Seaside, CA$461K32.52,320
- 1454 Plumas Ln Seaside, CA$496K322,312
- 1477 Plumas Ave Seaside, CA$365K321,413
- 1485 Plumas Ave Seaside, CA$429K421,782
- 1456 Plumas Ln # A Seaside, CA$447K421,800
- 1043 Highland St APT E Seaside, CA$295K------
- 1043 Highland St APT D Seaside, CA$288K21.51,150
Nearby Schools in Seaside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292