A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,793 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 3,720 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $739,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $362
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 485 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Car Hookup, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 24922024
- Zillow Home ID: 116155731
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $573-880K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 32.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in San Jose, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|1045 Jackson St San Jose, CA||$457K||1||1||598|
|1025 Jackson St San Jose, CA||$640K||3||2||1,700|
|1039 Jackson St San Jose, CA||$471K||2||1||841|
|1015 Jackson St San Jose, CA||$599K||3||2||1,461|
|623 Monferino Dr San Jose, CA||$506K||3||2||1,178|
|617 Monferino Dr San Jose, CA||$484K||3||1||1,000|
|610 N 21st St San Jose, CA||$582K||3||2||1,154|
|620 N 21st St San Jose, CA||$723K||4||3||1,992|
|629 Monferino Dr San Jose, CA||$546K||4||2||1,405|
|1007 Jackson St San Jose, CA||$514K||2||1||964|
|611 Monferino Dr San Jose, CA||$517K||4||2||1,405|
|630 N 21st St San Jose, CA||$594K||2||1||1,069|
|635 Monferino Dr San Jose, CA||$675K||4||3||1,838|
|605 Monferino Dr San Jose, CA||$521K||3||2||1,386|
|1001 Jackson St San Jose, CA||$579K||3||2||1,242|
|641 Monferino Dr San Jose, CA||$577K||5||2||1,470|
|596 N 21st St San Jose, CA||$820K||Studio||--||2,465|
|596 N 21st St San Jose, CA||$591K||Studio||--||--|
|638 N 21st St San Jose, CA||$583K||3||1||1,214|
|644 N 21st St San Jose, CA||$641K||3||2||1,360|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.