1031 Morgan St, Estes Park, CO 805172 beds, 2 baths, 868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $301,000
- Price/sqft: $347
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: R0544698
- Zillow Home ID: 13851604
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1031 Morgan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in Estes Park, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 1051 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$296K321,392
- 1010 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$146K----192
- 1053 Morgan St Estes Park, CO--Studio----
- 1047 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$301K321,308
- 1055 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$356K322,105
- 1011 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$156K10.75560
- 1063 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$346K32.51,653
- 951 University Dr Estes Park, CO$288K321,648
- 950 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$242K211,188
- 955 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$204K211,077
- 755 Bailey Ln Estes Park, CO$202K111,148
- 1069 Morgan St UNIT A Estes Park, CO$211K221,104
- 959 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$255K321,198
- 1050 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$265K111,340
- 1067 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$309K21.751,665
- 1069 Morgan St UNIT B Estes Park, CO$220K221,347
- 663 Morgan St Estes Park, CO$298K421,553
- 1024 University Dr Estes Park, CO$248K31.751,189
Nearby Schools in Estes Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292