1031 Robin Hood Ln, Memphis, TN 381113 beds, 2 baths, 1,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $35,100
- Price/sqft: $26
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,373 sqft
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 058042 00008
- Zillow Home ID: 42190359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1031 Robin Hood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 1041 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$33K21875
- 1021 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$77K421,600
- 1051 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$35K21923
- 1005 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$61K311,230
- 1057 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$34K21875
- 999 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$59K221,259
- 1030 Echles St Memphis, TN$35K21911
- 1020 Echles St Memphis, TN$34K21955
- 1040 Echles St Memphis, TN$46K21875
- 1050 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$64K21.51,412
- 1010 Echles St Memphis, TN$41K211,195
- 1061 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$40K21875
- 3702 Allandale Ln Memphis, TN$58K321,309
- 1050 Echles St Memphis, TN$55K211,152
- 993 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$62K221,360
- 1004 Echles St Memphis, TN$42K211,040
- 1056 Echles St Memphis, TN$58K311,333
- 3692 Huntingdon Ln Memphis, TN$58K321,448
- 1065 Robin Hood Ln Memphis, TN$34K21883
- 3703 Allandale Ln Memphis, TN$41K311,163
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292