A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,750,000
- Price/sqft: $527
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 903 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Granite, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Shake, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Country English, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,322 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 61215021
- Zillow Home ID: 19784018
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95127 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for East Foothills as a whole. Among 95127 homes, this home is valued 127% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% higher than in East Foothills, and 2.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Foothills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95127 home values.
|15155 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$869K||3||2.5||2,262|
|10325 Anderson Rd San Jose, CA||$1.27M||4||3||2,951|
|10360 Anderson Rd San Jose, CA||$1.94M||4||3.5||4,854|
|15101 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$776K||3||2||1,890|
|10340 Anderson Rd San Jose, CA||$2.57M||8||6.5||8,657|
|10330 Anderson Rd San Jose, CA||$1.34M||4||3.5||3,368|
|15001 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$935K||3||2||2,477|
|15051 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$884K||2||2||1,710|
|10200 Anderson Rd San Jose, CA||$709K||3||1||1,446|
|15123 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$640K||3||2||1,550|
|13941 Observatory Dr San Jose, CA||$1.5M||5||4||3,498|
|14999 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$945K||4||2.5||2,692|
|15040 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$627K||3||2||1,402|
|15030 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$651K||3||1||1,442|
|10383 Observatory Dr San Jose, CA||$1.52M||4||4||3,989|
|15050 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$634K||3||2||1,732|
|13921 Observatory Dr San Jose, CA||$1.63M||5||4||3,314|
|13921 Observatory Dr San Jose, CA||$1.84M||5||4||3,314|
|15159 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$1.4M||4||2.5||3,713|
|15131 Garcal Dr San Jose, CA||$749K||3||2.5||1,894|
Nearby Schools in East Foothills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!