10310 Midvale Ave N, Seattle, WA 981332 beds, 1 bath, 745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Large southwest facing front yard greets you, lots of potential for gardening!
Large (470sf), newer 2 car garage with attic: endless potential- imagine artist studio, shop, future home office.
Hardwood and fir floors throughout.
Abundance of daylight.
Kitchen with eating nook.
Pantry/storage/mud and laundry room.
Bedroom with large built in closet.
Finished out attic with loft ladder access - cozy space, great for tv area, games, reading and storage!
The roof was installed new in 2006.
Location is superconvenient to shops (Greenwood, Phinney, Greenlake), restaurants, bus lines.
Easy highway access.
- Lot: 4,820 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 745 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6300500255
- Zillow Home ID: 48988985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10310 Midvale Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% less than in Seattle, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North College Park home values.
- 10306 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$286K11960
- 10316 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$315K31.75820
- 10318 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$443K312,794
- 10302 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$421K522,320
- 10320 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$522K21.751,740
- 10324 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$318K311,390
- 1216 N 103rd St Seattle, WA$413K421,790
- 10330 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$321K21920
- 10305 Midvale Ave N # B Seattle, WA$378K32.51,580
- 10309 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA$436K522,650
- 10305 Midvale Ave N # B Seattle, WA$452K32.51,380
- 10315 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA$375K221,359
- 10309 Midvale Ave N # A Seattle, WA$314K32.51,330
- 10309 Midvale Ave N # B Seattle, WA$337K33.51,330
- 10309 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$388K32.51,330
- 10305 Midvale Ave N # B Seattle, WA$334K32.51,540
- 10317 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA$426K422,100
- 10305 Midvale Ave N # A Seattle, WA$340K331,580
- 10301 Midvale Ave N # B Seattle, WA$310K32.51,338
- 10301 Midvale Ave N # A Seattle, WA$338K32.51,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292