10311 Rustic Redwood Ct, Highlands Ranch, CO 801264 beds, 4 baths, 3,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $45
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 736 sqft
- Partial basement, 812 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,573 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0416130
- Zillow Home ID: 13446583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10311 Rustic Redwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 416.7% greater than in Highlands Ranch, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80126 home values.
- 10301 Rustic Redwood Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$439K332,632
- 10308 Rustic Redwood Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$590K744,737
- 10293 Rustic Redwood Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$448K543,617
- 10298 Rustic Redwood Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$660K745,718
- 10595 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$308K331,561
- 10593 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$270K331,562
- 10290 Rustic Redwood Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$527K544,459
- 10597 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$316K331,992
- 10591 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$271K331,443
- 2980 Timberchase Trl Highlands Ranch, CO$374K332,755
- 10599 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$273K331,562
- 10601 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$290K331,562
- 3003 Timberchase Trl Highlands Ranch, CO$435K332,633
- 2970 Timberchase Trl Highlands Ranch, CO$380K432,270
- 10603 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$308K331,992
- 2989 Timberchase Trl Highlands Ranch, CO$396K321,978
- 10594 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$283K331,918
- 10587 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$297K321,561
- 3017 Timberchase Trl Highlands Ranch, CO$406K332,830
- 10586 Cherrybrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$324K232,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!