10313 Ashworth Ave N, Seattle, WA 981332 beds, 1 bath, 820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 bath home one mile north of Greenlake, near Licton Springs Park
This could be your next rental home! This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home provides a nice lay out with great flow â?? a comfortable living area, large kitchen, and spacious laundry room. [It is the perfect size for a small family, a couple, or two roommates.]
This house has more wonderful things than we can list â?? here are some fabulous features:
New kitchen and laundry room floors.
Freshly painted rooms.
New stainless steel kitchen appliances.
Updated bathroom with new floor tile, new shower tile, and new sink.
Custom closets in both bedrooms.
French doors off the second bedroom onto a nice, large deck, perfect for summer BBQs.
New lighting in the living room, kitchen, and hallway.
Literally two minutes to I-5 and Highway 99 makes it very easy to get anywhere.
Close to bus stops and the Northgate Park & Ride.
Within walking distance to Oak Tree Plaza, which features a grocery store, restaurants, a coffee shop, and a movie theater â?? just to name a few!
Within walking distance to North Seattle Community College, Licton Springs Park, Greenlake, and Northgate Mall.
Quiet street with friendly neighbors.
Tons of parking:
Detached one car garage behind the house.
Parking strip in front of the house where four cars can easily park.
Additional parking across the street.
Rare Features for a Rental!
Fully fenced yard, perfect for dogs or kids to play in.
Fruit trees, including apple, kiwis and cherries, in the yard.
Large laundry and mudroom area, with built in ironing board and BRAND NEW stackable, efficient washer and dryer.
Plenty of storage in the kitchen, laundry room, and hall closets.
Wood floors in living room and both bedrooms.
Wired for mounting Plasma/LCD TV over the fireplace.
Both central oil furnace and local electric baseboard heating options.
Maximum Adult Occupancy: 2
Non Smoking Environment strictly enforced.
Application/screening fee of $30 (per adult tenant).
Tenants pay for all utilities (water, sewer, garbage, electricity, oil).
First/Last and $1000 refundable damage deposit.
1 year lease with no month to month leasing.
- Lot: 4,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $350,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6300500525
- Zillow Home ID: 48989029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10313 Ashworth Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.4% higher than in Seattle, and 39.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North College Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North College Park home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
780 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 10317 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$353K31990
- 10309 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$305K21.5970
- 10321 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$365K321,020
- 10301 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$346K21940
- 10325 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$338K311,720
- 10329 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$353K311,900
- 10333 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$332K211,520
- 10314 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$345K31.751,000
- 10310 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$318K311,110
- 10316 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$427K41.52,440
- 10304 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$374K21.51,550
- 10322 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$300K21920
- 10337 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$420K422,400
- 10302 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$289K21800
- 1417 N 103rd St Seattle, WA$305K21880
- 10057 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$512K42.252,650
- 10326 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$393K311,310
- 10361 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$385K331,509
- 10363 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$401K32.51,509
- 10328 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA$358K21970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!