10313 Longleaf Pine Ct, Fort Myers, FL 339134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A great gated community, close to everything.
Recreational facilitys for everyone, large pool, spa, exercise room. Gathering rooms, facilities for children. Basket ball, tennis, courts.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $197
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $304,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- This home is a completely decorated and furnished model. Updated with large screened patio, fenced
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,621 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 114525P1026001570
- Zillow Home ID: 81876207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10313 Longleaf Pine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% less than in Fort Myers, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33913 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33913 home values.
- 10315 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$395K544,106
- 10309 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$261K322,342
- 10317 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$531K653,495
- 10307 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$246K321,660
- 10316 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$312K433,304
- 10305 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$305K532,680
- 10312 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$286K332,188
- 10314 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$357K433,025
- 11276 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$342K543,659
- 11280 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$275K543,659
- 11270 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$302K432,791
- 10303 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$380K432,189
- 11284 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$369K533,058
- 11266 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$357K643,565
- 11288 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$301K222,003
- 11260 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$388K653,565
- 11294 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$498K543,659
- 11254 Pond Cypress St Fort Myers, FL$352K643,565
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!