A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,947 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 9,499 all time views
- HOA Fee: $55
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ Other, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,881 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 082431482501090
- Zillow Home ID: 62638302
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $236-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Park home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among East Park homes, this home is valued 8.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% lower than in Orlando, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Park home values.
|10325 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$214K||4||2||1,880|
|10301 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$248K||4||2.5||2,401|
|10337 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$260K||4||2.5||2,600|
|10289 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|10349 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$277K||5||4||2,805|
|10312 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$187K||3||2||1,566|
|10324 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$207K||3||2||1,806|
|10361 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$218K||3||2||1,936|
|10336 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$198K||3||2||1,700|
|10348 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$224K||4||2||1,880|
|10566 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL||$216K||4||2||1,868|
|10561 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL||$236K||3||2||2,530|
|10373 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$208K||3||2||1,711|
|10360 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$239K||4||2.5||2,299|
|10372 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$246K||4||2.5||2,400|
|10558 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL||$243K||4||2.5||2,327|
|10553 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL||$187K||3||2||1,566|
|10385 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$182K||3||2||1,574|
|10390 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$221K||3||2||1,888|
|10550 Eastpark Woods Dr Orlando, FL||$276K||5||3.5||2,822|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-51.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.