- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10318 15th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981773 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $274
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial, Water
- Double lot extending from 15th NW to Mary Avenue, outdoor rock fireplace at back of lot
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3626039167
- Zillow Home ID: 48885649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10318 15th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blue Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blue Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blue Ridge home values.
- 10322 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$639K31.52,310
- 10314 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$638K32.52,950
- 10326 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$712K32.752,470
- 10315 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$462K421,470
- 10308 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$713K31.53,540
- 10309 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$501K41.751,780
- 10336 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$512K31.51,790
- 10304 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$672K42.252,760
- 10344 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$637K31.752,300
- 10346 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$778K32.52,740
- 10057 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$644K32.52,730
- 10303 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$527K22.52,040
- 1445 NW 105th St Seattle, WA$680K42.53,200
- 10305 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.42M43.54,130
- 10316 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$439K432,200
- 10352 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$510K111,710
- 1441 NW 105th St Seattle, WA$674K43.53,060
- 10325 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$864K31.752,260
- 10331 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.04M52.755,210
- 10051 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$323K11770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!