1032 Pitkin Ave, Akron, OH 443103 beds, 1 bath, 1,187 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $46,700
- Price/sqft: $39
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6720750
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35428334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1032 Pitkin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Akron, and 194% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 4,200 sqft lot, built in 1926
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1030 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$58K211,052
- 1036 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$45K311,200
- 1026 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$38K21842
- 1042 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$69K311,092
- 1046 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$71K311,373
- 1022 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$54K22792
- 1033 Dayton St Akron, OH$49K311,208
- 1029 Dayton St Akron, OH$45K31941
- 1037 Dayton St Akron, OH$46K21896
- 1050 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$65K31912
- 1020 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$58K311,144
- 1043 Dayton St Akron, OH$45K21670
- 1025 Dayton St Akron, OH$39K22739
- 1047 Dayton St Akron, OH$46K21966
- 1021 Dayton St Akron, OH$63K31.5830
- Pitkin Ave OH--21640
- Pitkin Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1033 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$61K211,123
- 1029 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$50K211,117
- 1037 Pitkin Ave Akron, OH$49K21936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!