1032 Virginia Ave, Colton, CA 923242 beds, 1 bath, 948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
NO EVICTIONS ~ INCOME 2 1/2 TIMES THE RENT ~ MOVE IN COST IS FIRST AND LAST MONTHS RENT.
Credit check is $25 each over 18 yrs old.
Good Luck ! Near Valley College: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, laminate wood flooring, tiled kitchen, and 2nd bedroom has carpet. Last Renter took very good care of this home. Washer and Dryer included for you
- Lot: 5,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 1985 for $27,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 948 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 0164122040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17253411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1032 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92324, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% greater than in Riverside Metro, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92324 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 1022 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$143K21704
- 1038 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$157K221,120
- 1046 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$195K221,392
- 1014 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$148K21864
- 1027 Florence Ave Colton, CA$145K21896
- 1037 Florence Ave Colton, CA$145K21704
- 1019 Florence Ave Colton, CA$152K31986
- 1052 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$149K----1,392
- 1004 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$150K21973
- 1043 Florence Ave Colton, CA$327K332,051
- 1052 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$204K211,392
- 1013 Florence Ave Colton, CA$141K21704
- 1051 Florence Ave Colton, CA$159K211,144
- 1021 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$147K21704
- 1013 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$140K21704
- 1029 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$160K311,027
- 1005 Florence Ave Colton, CA$165K211,232
- 1003 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$151K21830
- 998 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$194K211,560
- 1045 Virginia Ave Colton, CA$157K21972
Nearby Schools in Colton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292