10320 Lorne St, Sun Valley, CA 913524 beds, 2 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 2407018034
- Zillow Home ID: 20036855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10320 Lorne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sun Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% greater than in Los Angeles, and 6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sun Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
- 10328 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$393K321,928
- 10316 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$408K322,063
- 10330 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$365K311,306
- 10310 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$289K11620
- 10311 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$308K----680
- 10304 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$314K211,250
- 10317 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$418K311,637
- 10336 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$325K21956
- 10315 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$367K321,218
- 8015 De Garmo Ave Sun Valley, CA$333K21993
- 10321 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$330K21848
- 10305 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$318K21814
- 10313 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$321K21777
- 10321 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$315K21672
- 10340 Lorne St Sun Valley, CA$356K221,156
- 7991 De Garmo Ave Sun Valley, CA$328K21912
- 10327 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$376K321,517
- 10263 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$387K521,780
- 10263 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$550K52--
- 10257 Strathern St Sun Valley, CA$343K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!