10325 111th St, Jamaica, NY 114193 beds, 3 baths, 2,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2 car garage,party driveway. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!!!!
- Lot: 1,963 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Finished basement
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 095160036
- Zillow Home ID: 32125279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10325 111th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 575% greater than in New York, and 64.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 10327 111th St Jamaica, NY$447K----1,280
- 10323 111th St Jamaica, NY$319K----1,488
- 10321 111th St Jamaica, NY$307K----1,488
- 10329 111th St Jamaica, NY$643K----1,597
- 10319 111th St Jamaica, NY$502K----1,620
- 10313 111th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,550
- 11103 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$1M----3,300
- 10324 112th St Jamaica, NY$573K----2,450
- 11105 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$486K----3,300
- 11101 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$745K----4,200
- 10328 112th St Jamaica, NY$409K622,270
- 11107 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$1.01M----3,306
- 10320 112th St Jamaica, NY$688K----2,208
- 11109 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$928K----3,000
- 10332 112th St Jamaica, NY$674K----1,590
- 10311 111th St Jamaica, NY$459K----1,264
- 10318 112th St Jamaica, NY$557K----2,640
- 11111 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$831K----3,306
- 11119 Liberty Ave South Richmond Hill, NY$242K--0.5--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292