- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10325 Dominion Valley Dr, Fairfax Station, VA 220393 beds, 3 baths, 3,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $695,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,012 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 096403 0021
- Zillow Home ID: 51961761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10325 Dominion Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22039, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1927% higher than in Fairfax, and 500.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22039 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22039 home values.
- 10319 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$826K44.53,791
- 10401 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$939K52.53,615
- 8303 Pinyon Pine Ct Fairfax Station, VA$777K433,352
- 10409 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$601K331,733
- 10313 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$1.36M67.510,444
- 10601 Shadow Ln Fairfax Station, VA$1.15M335,104
- 10410 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA--Studio--2
- 10415 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$930K754,838
- 8401 Hampton Way Fairfax Station, VA$791K432,924
- 8301 Pinyon Pine Ct Fairfax Station, VA$715K42.52,735
- 8144 Coffee Cup Ct Fairfax Station, VA$710K342,934
- 8425 Hampton Way Fairfax Station, VA$1.2M557,588
- 10312 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$961K555,760
- 8323 Cathedral Forest Dr Fairfax Station, VA$1.09M53.53,056
- 10407 Shadyglade Ln Fairfax Station, VA$1.26M555,883
- 10305 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$832K442,997
- 8109 Wildflower Dr Fairfax Station, VA$747K42.52,368
- 10600 Shadow Ln Fairfax Station, VA$657K--31,967
- 8304 Pinyon Pine Ct Fairfax Station, VA$684K323,200
- 8305 Pinyon Pine Ct Fairfax Station, VA$853K42.53,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!