10325 Juniper Ct, Strongsville, OH 441364 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 39810061
- Zillow Home ID: 33541210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10325 Juniper Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% greater than in Strongsville, and 83.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44136 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44136 home values.
- 10373 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$225K332,213
- 10259 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$224K43.52,409
- 10417 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$279K42.52,996
- 10276 Rosalee Ln Strongsville, OH$312K42.53,298
- 10215 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$245K42.52,587
- 10461 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$241K432,765
- 10354 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$185K42.52,763
- 10398 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$228K42.52,596
- 10270 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$246K42.52,495
- 10442 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$231K432,627
- 10171 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$252K42.52,860
- 10505 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$238K42.52,696
- 10226 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$231K42.52,205
- 10486 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$311K433,120
- 10127 Juniper Ct Strongsville, OH$272K432,930
Nearby Schools in Strongsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292