- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10329 123rd St, Jamaica, NY 114192,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,722 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $247,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 095600043
- Zillow Home ID: 32127146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10329 123rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 10327 123rd St Jamaica, NY$580K----2,088
- 10331 123rd St Jamaica, NY$543K----2,016
- 10325 123rd St Jamaica, NY$533K----2,088
- 10335 123rd St Jamaica, NY$529K----2,088
- 10323 123rd St Jamaica, NY$494K----1,968
- 10337 123rd St Jamaica, NY$521K----2,088
- 10321 123rd St Jamaica, NY$487K----2,016
- 10319 123rd St Jamaica, NY$491K----2,016
- 12301 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$1.49MStudio--5,625
- 10334 124th St Jamaica, NY$284K----976
- 10332 124th St Jamaica, NY$318K----976
- 10336 124th St Jamaica, NY$317K----976
- 12311 Liberty Ave Jamaica, NY$559K----2,360
- 10330 124th St Jamaica, NY$329K----976
- 10338 124th St Jamaica, NY$332K----976
- 12103 101st Ave South Richmond Hill, NY$783K44988
- 10328 124th St Jamaica, NY$376K----976
- 10340 124th St Jamaica, NY$335K----976
- 10326 124th St Jamaica, NY$360K----976
- 10315 123rd St Jamaica, NY$572K----2,392
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!