- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,090 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: T2748227
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Last Status \ Incomplete, Water Access \ Pond, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,058 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0776523400
- Zillow Home ID: 82043452
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-188K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33578 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Riverview as a whole. Among 33578 homes, this home is 49% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33578, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% lower than in Riverview, and 356.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33578 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33578 home values.
|10331 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$153K||3||2||1,616|
|10327 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$133K||3||2||1,451|
|10333 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$187K||4||2.5||2,164|
|10325 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$147K||4||2||1,415|
|10339 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$170K||4||2.5||1,941|
|10335 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$182K||4||2.5||2,058|
|10323 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$196K||4||3||2,058|
|10337 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$156K||3||2||1,696|
|10328 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$153K||3||2||1,594|
|10330 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$172K||4||2||1,919|
|10321 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$191K||4||2.5||2,164|
|10326 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$172K||4||2||1,903|
|10332 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$173K||4||2||1,941|
|10339 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$185K||4||3||2,058|
|10324 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$181K||4||2||2,000|
|10334 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$174K||4||2||1,989|
|10329 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$120K||4||2||--|
|10324 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$176K||4||2.5||1,996|
|10336 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$135K||3||2||1,275|
|10319 Avelar Ridge Dr Riverview, FL||$179K||4||2||2,012|
Nearby Schools in Riverview
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.