1033 S Whistler Ct, Spokane Valley, WA 990163 beds, 2 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The master suite features a full bathroom with walk in closet and dual vanities.
Great room living area with large kitchen and granite countertops. Everything is on the main floor and this price includes central air conditioning.
Corner view lot in a cul-d-sac with great views to the south and east of the surrounding mountains.
A quiet neighborhood tucked away in south Spokane Valley. Views of the mountains from almost every lot. Homes are going up quickly and lots are flying!
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Lifetime Vinyl siding and extended 6 year warranty
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2111910177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1033 S Whistler Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 99016, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% greater than in Spokane, and 50% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 99016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spokane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 99016 home values.
- 1037 S Kayla Ct Greenacres, WA$332K433,132
- 1038 S Kayla Ct Greenacres, WA$338K433,269
- 1032 S Kayla Ct Greenacres, WA--------
- 19208 E 11th Ave Greenacres, WA$290K321,760
- 19202 E 11th Ave Greenacres, WA$302K432,004
- 1037 S Mcmillan Ct Spokane Valley, WA$261K321,532
- 1035 S Mcmillan Ct Spokane Valley, WA$401K42.53,523
- 19214 E 11th Ave Greenacres, WA$275K321,637
- 1109 S Mcmillan Ct Spokane Valley, WA$338K42.53,099
- 1033 S Whistler Ct Spokane Valley, WA$300K321,652
- 19220 E 11th Ave Greenacres, WA$308K332,569
- 1032 S Mcmillan Ct Spokane Valley, WA$328K533,600
- 1031 S Kayla Ct Greenacres, WA--------
- 19226 E 11th Ave Greenacres, WA$335K433,401
- 1112 S Mcmillan Ct Spokane Valley, WA$202K32.52,131
- 1036 S Mcmillan Ct Spokane Valley, WA$255K221,565
- 1034 S Mcmillan Ct Spokane Valley, WA$333K42.52,348
- 1111 S Harmony Ct Spokane Valley, WA$350K433,496
Nearby Schools in Spokane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!