A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,097 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 6,062 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $202,350
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Dobson High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Roofing \ Rolled, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,670 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 30287401
- Zillow Home ID: 8197870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $221-306K.
Market guideZillow predicts Dobson Woods home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among Dobson Woods homes, this home is valued 29.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dobson Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46% less than in Mesa, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Dobson Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dobson Woods home values.
|1047 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$246K||--||2||2,158|
|1019 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$239K||4||2||2,094|
|1034 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$227K||--||2.75||1,951|
|1048 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$273K||--||2.5||2,670|
|1020 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$233K||--||2.5||2,094|
|1042 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$246K||3||2.75||2,041|
|1026 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$235K||4||2||1,869|
|1061 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$216K||--||2||1,774|
|1005 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$203K||3||2||1,704|
|1062 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,704|
|1012 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$266K||4||3||2,670|
|1006 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$202K||--||--||1,704|
|2435 S Spruce Mesa, AZ||$219K||--||2||1,704|
|1104 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$279K||--||2.5||2,670|
|1035 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$204K||3||2||1,774|
|1109 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$271K||--||--||2,670|
|963 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$270K||--||2.5||2,670|
|1049 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$209K||--||2||1,704|
|1021 W Mendoza Ave Mesa, AZ||$271K||--||2.5||2,670|
|966 W Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$276K||3||2||2,408|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.