10337 Carrollwood Ln, Tampa, FL 336182 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1969
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2133672931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10337 Carrollwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greater Carrollwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 75.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Greater Carrollwood, and 143.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33618 home values.
- 10337 Carrollwood Ln Tampa, FL$94K21.51,264
- 10337 Carrollwood Ln Tampa, FL$63K21.51,264
- 10339 Carrollwood Ln # 122 Tampa, FL$90K21.51,264
- 10341 Carrollwood Ln Tampa, FL$149K21.51,275
- 10341 Carrollwood Ln # 123 Tampa, FL$91K21.51,264
- 10343 Carrollwood Ln # 124 Tampa, FL$85K221,264
- 10337 Carrollwood Ln # 121 Tampa, FL$96K21.51,264
- 10309 Carrollwood Ln Tampa, FL$77K221,264
- 10332 Carrollwood Ln APT 98 Tampa, FL$103K221,190
- 10332 Carrollwood Ln APT 97 Tampa, FL$104K221,156
- 10330 Carrollwood Ln APT 96 Tampa, FL$105K221,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292