- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1034 E 6th St APT 602, Ontario, CA 917642 beds, 2.5 baths, 965 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 435 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 965 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 1047424250000
- Zillow Home ID: 17574800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1034 E 6th Street APT 602
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91764, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Ontario, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91764 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ontario.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91764 home values.
- 1034 E 6th St APT 601 Ontario, CA$206K32.51,069
- 1034 E 6th St APT 603 Ontario, CA$190K22965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 604 Ontario, CA$201K22.5965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 702 Ontario, CA$203K22.5965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 701 Ontario, CA$208K22.5965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 703 Ontario, CA$159K3--1,069
- 1052 E 6th St APT 16 Ontario, CA$247K22.51,440
- 1052 E 6th St APT 14 Ontario, CA$250K22.51,428
- 1034 E 6th St APT 201 Ontario, CA$197K22.5965
- 1044 E 6th St Ontario, CA$244K21952
- 1052 E 6th St APT 25 Ontario, CA$249K22.51,428
- 1052 E 6th St APT 13 Ontario, CA$256K22.51,440
- 1034 E 6th St APT 301 Ontario, CA$211K32.51,069
- 1034 E 6th St APT 302 Ontario, CA$201K22.5965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 401 Ontario, CA$205K22965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 202 Ontario, CA$202K22.5965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 303 Ontario, CA$210K22.5965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 801 Ontario, CA$202K22.5965
- 1034 E 6th St APT 402 Ontario, CA$206K22.5965
- 1052 E 6th St APT 12 Ontario, CA$251K22.51,440
Nearby Schools in Ontario
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292