1034 Front St APT 108, Lahaina, HI 967611 bed, 1 bath, 538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Walking distance to downtown Lahaina,Walk to Shops, Restaurants and Baby Beach,Ground floor unit with a walk out Lanai,Large hall closet for storage,1 Parking stall included,Pool,BBQ Area
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 538 sqft
- Parcel #: 2450030110008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71766327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1034 Front Street APT 108
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96761, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Lahaina, and 94.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lahaina.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Apt 103$204K11538
- Apt 110$204K11538
- Apt 111$204K11538
- Apt 112$204K11538
- Apt 114$204K11538
- Apt 117$211K1--538
- Apt 118$204K11538
- Apt 127$204K11538
- Apt 128$204K11538
- Apt 204$204K11538
- Apt 205$197K11646
- Apt 207$191K11538
- Apt 209$204K11538
- Apt 210$169K11534
- Apt 211$143K11538
- Apt 214$204K11538
- Apt 215$214K11538
- Apt 217$204K11538
- Apt 218$204K11538
- Apt 219$204K11538
Nearby Schools in Lahaina
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292