- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1034 Parkleigh Rd, Columbus, OH 432203 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $199,500
- Price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 312 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 010131481
- Zillow Home ID: 33915700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1034 Parkleigh Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kendale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.8% lower than in Columbus, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kendale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kendale home values.
- 1044 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$172K321,758
- 1022 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$195K321,655
- 1033 Kenley Ave Columbus, OH$188K32.51,834
- 1045 Kenley Ave Columbus, OH$196K32.51,834
- 1021 Kenley Ave Columbus, OH$198K431,740
- 1035 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$184K321,472
- 1056 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$224K321,562
- 1012 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$224K42.12,011
- 1025 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$206K432,155
- 1045 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH--------
- 1055 Kenley Ave Columbus, OH$176K321,454
- 1009 Kenley Ave Columbus, OH$199K321,792
- 1009 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$194K321,484
- 1055 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$183K422,073
- 1066 Parkleigh Rd Columbus, OH$196K32.51,858
- 4149 Ruxton Ln Columbus, OH$197K321,751
- 1034 Medhurst Rd Columbus, OH$213K32.51,831
- 1034 Kenley Ave Columbus, OH$190K32.51,988
- 1065 Kenley Ave Columbus, OH$232K322,154
- 1024 Medhurst Rd Columbus, OH$211K321,538
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!