10344 NE 162nd Ave, Maxwell, IA 501613 beds, 3 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: 4 spaces, 864 sqft
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30000031004000
- Zillow Home ID: 849332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10344 Ne 162nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50161 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.7% less than in Polk, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 50161 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Polk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50161 home values.
- 10345 NE 162nd Ave Maxwell, IA$199K321,680
- 16101 NE 104th St Maxwell, IA$103K311,258
- 16051 NE 104th St Maxwell, IA$317K431,855
- 16000 NE 104th St Maxwell, IA--------
- 33975 663rd Ave Maxwell, IA$235K31.751,901
- 33921 Oakridge Blvd Maxwell, IA$215K321,654
- 33875 Oakridge Blvd Maxwell, IA$199K42.51,403
- 33851 Oakridge Blvd Maxwell, IA$274K31.751,365
- 33845 Oakridge Blvd Maxwell, IA$176K321,633
- 33864 Oakridge Blvd Maxwell, IA$267K532,587
- 33801 Oakridge Blvd Maxwell, IA$242K331,476
- 10772 NE 164th Ave Maxwell, IA$308K22.51,800
- 33851 Oakridge Blvd Maxwell, IA$229K331,365
- 33707 663rd Ave Maxwell, IA$295K32.52,255
- 33607 663rd Ave Maxwell, IA$257K21.252,116
- 33513 663rd Ave Maxwell, IA$246K41.251,157
- 9772 NE 162nd Ave Maxwell, IA$192K111,506
- 15582 NE 104th St Maxwell, IA$142K321,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!