- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,196 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 21363011
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: General
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Septic
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Foundation: Crawl
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Exterior: Brick
- Lot Information: Wooded
- Interior: Screens Complete
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Cook Top Electric
- Utility Options: Cable Connected
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Ceiling Vaulted
- Utility Prim Water Source: Private Well
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Mini
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Lot Information: Trees Small
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Tax Exemption: See Remarks
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Parcel #: 32-08-32-195-004.000-022
- Zillow Home ID: 85306555
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $119-159K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5550% higher than in Hendricks, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hendricks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46234 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hendricks
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.