- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10347 Downey Ave, Downey, CA 902412 beds, 2 baths, 1,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Full Bath, Guest Room, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Oversized, Three-Quarter Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 6252024032
- Zillow Home ID: 21050522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10347 Downey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% higher than in Downey, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90241 home values.
Nearby Schools in Downey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292