1035 10th St, Marion, IA 523023 beds, 2 baths, 1,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $97,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10-31-3-73-004-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73053405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1035 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marion, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 1055 10th St Marion, IA$95K3--1,362
- 1013 10th St Marion, IA$96K2--1,160
- 1093 10th St Marion, IA$102K5--1,888
- 997 10th St Marion, IA$108K2--1,387
- 1010 11th St Marion, IA$98K2--1,046
- 1090 11th St Marion, IA$132K3--1,908
- 1008 11th St Marion, IA$103K3--1,672
- 1111 10th St Marion, IA$96K2--1,313
- 998 11th St Marion, IA$127K3--1,843
- 995 10th St Marion, IA$149K3--1,127
- 1133 10th St Marion, IA$96K3--1,148
- 1120 11th St Marion, IA$107K31.51,636
- 1044 10th St Marion, IA$127K422,449
- 1006 11th St #1008 Marion, IA$96K3--1,672
- 1096 11th St Marion, IA$92K5--1,910
- 1084 10th St Marion, IA$98K3--2,333
- 1140 11th St Marion, IA$83K3--1,196
- 960 11th St Marion, IA$116K522,053
- 1177 10th St Marion, IA$105K32.51,523
- 995 10th St Marion, IA$109K------
Nearby Schools in Marion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292