1035 Grant Way SE, Atlanta, GA 303153 beds, 2 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,177 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 14 00550009047
- Zillow Home ID: 35882792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1035 Grant Way Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Peoplestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% lower than in Atlanta, and 53.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Peoplestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peoplestown home values.
- 1039 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$41K321,148
- 1031 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$37K221,148
- 1043 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$66K321,148
- 1027 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$86K321,200
- Haygood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$34K211,008
- Haygood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$62K211,148
- 1047 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$55K321,100
- 225 Farrington Ave SE Atlanta, GA$222K321,303
- 1030 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$75K221,148
- 1023 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA--3--1,120
- 229 Farrington Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$65K32.5--
- 229 Farrington Ave SE Atlanta, GA$214K342,408
- 1044 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$34K321,148
- 1051 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$75K221,120
- 235 Farrington Ave SE Atlanta, GA$39K311,234
- 210 Haygood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$193K432,478
- 207 Haygood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$53K321,316
- 1052 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA$36K321,148
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292