1035 Lasalle St, Jacksonville, FL 322074 beds, 2 baths, 3,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 3,172 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 0806120000
- Zillow Home ID: 82999883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1035 Lasalle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Marco, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Jacksonville, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help San Marco home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Marco home values.
- 1031 Lasalle St Jacksonville, FL$602K533,172
- 1552 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$182K311,417
- 1604 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$299K432,800
- 1017 Lasalle St Jacksonville, FL$320K--51,835
- 1024 Lasalle St Jacksonville, FL$138K211,036
- 1104 Lasalle St Jacksonville, FL$245K221,320
- 1545 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$206K421,704
- 1536 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$142K21660
- 1115 Lasalle St Jacksonville, FL$173K321,384
- 1615 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$163K221,388
- 1528 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$145K211,046
- 1641 Larue Ave APT 3 Jacksonville, FL$113K11550
- 1643 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$131K11600
- 1621 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$137K21976
- 1520 Larue Ave Jacksonville, FL$183K311,140
- 1131 Lasalle St Jacksonville, FL$116K321,232
- 1552 Belmonte Ave Jacksonville, FL$250K221,928
- 1625 San Marco Blvd Jacksonville, FL$300K211,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!