- 10/26 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 74 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,720,000
- Price/sqft: $535
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Exterior \ Siding - Metal, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Heater - Solar, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal, Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,217 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00610305000
- Zillow Home ID: 16107060
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is 136.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% less than in Santa Cruz, and 9.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|1029 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$881K||3||2||2,002|
|1039 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.06M||5||3.5||2,705|
|129 Spring St Santa Cruz, CA||$954K||3||2||1,629|
|1025 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$852K||3||2||1,983|
|114 Spring St Santa Cruz, CA||$810K||4||2||1,755|
|131 Spring St Santa Cruz, CA||$869K||2||1.5||1,996|
|130 Spring St Santa Cruz, CA||$737K||3||2.5||1,465|
|1011 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.19M||3||2||2,248|
|1036 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.84M||3||3||2,500|
|1040 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.49M||3||3||2,474|
|1034 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$2.15M||4||4.5||3,449|
|1020 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.21M||4||3||3,212|
|1107 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$619K||2||1||1,098|
|135 Spring St Santa Cruz, CA||$757K||3||1||1,510|
|116 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA||$826K||2||2||1,794|
|144 Spring St Santa Cruz, CA||$748K||3||2||1,475|
|1106 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$879K||2||2.5||2,327|
|1044 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.1M||3||2||3,115|
|1010 Laurent St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.9M||5||6||4,485|
|137 Spring St Santa Cruz, CA||$772K||3||2||1,575|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Westlake Elementary (assigned)K-50.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!