1035 Townside Lake Ct, Bishop, GA 306213 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The freshly-painted home sits atop one of the best lots in the neighborhood - overlooking a cul-de-sac and a small spring-fed lake. Extensive landscaping and ancient hardwoods provide a very private and pleasant backyard retreat. Enjoy the rock fire pit, hammock area, deluxe children's play set, and large back deck - complete with deck lighting and plenty of room for entertaining.
By design the floorplan is very livable, with ample space and accessibility where it's most useful. Two bedrooms and a large master suite are on the main level, with a non-conforming forth bedroom option upstairs. The home has three full baths and one half bath...plenty of options for guests. The bonus room above the detached 3-car garage contains one of the full baths, the fourth bedroom, office space, and a theater area. It also has a separate heating/air unit and water heater. The entire space could be used as a teenager suite, home office, guest area, or even a potential apartment to lease.
Other extras include a pre-wired security system, granite counter tops and upgraded kitchen cabinetry, an extra-large master tub and all shower heads raised one foot from standard, underground fence for pets, and irrigation system.
We are the original owners, and will be sad to let it go as we move our growing family to a larger home. However we truly believe you will enjoy living here as much as we have. Please contact us with any questions you may have or to schedule a showing of the property at your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Quiet, Safe, and Cozy. Craftsman to tradtional style homes. Laid back and friendly!
- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $272,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Children's Playground, Underground Fence, Fire Pit
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Wood
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,586 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: A-07D-015
- Zillow Home ID: 93118065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1035 Townside Lake Court
- 1050 Townside Way Bishop, GA$242K442,479
- 1151 Townside Lake Ct Bishop, GA$305K----2,329
- 1317 Cemetery Rd Bishop, GA$152K32.5--
- 1317 Cemetery Rd Bishop, GA$135K32.51,634
- 1317 Cemetery Rd Bishop, GA$136K32.51,634
- 2460 Townside Dr Bishop, GA------6
- 1160 Townside Way Bishop, GA$157K432,016
- 2702 Townside Dr Bishop, GA$263K----1,823
- 1210 Townside Lake Ct Bishop, GA$232K----2,268
- 2713 Townside Dr Bishop, GA$287K----2,346
- 2507 Townside Dr Bishop, GA------6
- 1005 Townside Way Bishop, GA$230K----2,077
- 1420 Townside Lake Ct Bishop, GA$262K432,006
- 1420 Townside Lake Ct GA$271K42.52,201
- 1167 Townside Way Bishop, GA$283K53.52,016
- 1030 Townside Lake Ct Bishop, GA$565K44.53,087
- 2339 Townside Dr Bishop, GA------6
Nearby Schools in Oconee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292