10352 Dolphin Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462564 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Lighthouse Cove is a 97 lot community just a couple miles east of Interstate 69 and west of Geist Reservoir. The neighborhood features a community pool directly across the street from the house. The neighborhood also has several ponds located throughout. Residents are welcome to enjoy fishing, bird watching, or take out a paddle boat or canoe.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Neighborhood pool directly across the street! Screened in patio overlooking one of several ponds.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 490117102011000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1163095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10352 Dolphin Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10336 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$214K42.52,338
- 10353 Stingray Dr Indianapolis, IN$232K--1.52,662
- 10421 Snapper Ct Indianapolis, IN$177K--11,818
- 10351 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$243K--1.52,434
- 10359 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$174K--1.51,659
- 10343 Stingray Dr Indianapolis, IN$174K--11,698
- 9413 Lighthouse Way # WA Indianapolis, IN$141K------
- 10341 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$222K42.52,394
- 10431 Snapper Ct Indianapolis, IN$247K42.52,640
- 10324 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$223K42.52,495
- 10328 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$179K--11,762
- 10335 Stingray Dr Indianapolis, IN$199K--1.52,281
- 10350 Stingray Dr Indianapolis, IN$227K42.52,509
- 10340 Stingray Dr Indianapolis, IN$208K--1.52,372
- 10441 Snapper Ct Indianapolis, IN$165K--11,562
- 10329 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$271K--1.52,379
- 10424 Snapper Ct Indianapolis, IN$220K432,297
- 10348 Tarpon Dr Indianapolis, IN$232K--1.52,596
- 10333 Dolphin Ln Indianapolis, IN$320K--1.52,406
- 10412 Tarpon Dr Indianapolis, IN$199K--1.52,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!