10352 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 981254 beds, 3 baths, 3,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $845,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 230 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1160 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,420 sqft
- Parcel #: 4073200240
- Zillow Home ID: 48918511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10352 Sand Point Way Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Matthews Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% lower than in Seattle, and 30.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Matthews Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Matthews Beach home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
960 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 10344 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$1.14M43.53,407
- 10503 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$493K21.51,430
- 10509 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$511K321,350
- 10336 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$446K311,480
- 4606 NE 105th St Seattle, WA$954K42.53,340
- 4602 NE 105th St Seattle, WA$776K42.53,000
- 4606 NE 105th St Seattle, WA$775K42.53,000
- 10515 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$545K31.751,470
- 10333 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$796K53.53,182
- 10327 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$802K53.53,182
- 4602 NE 105th St Seattle, WA$883K433,060
- 10355 48th Ave NE Seattle, WA$620K41.752,470
- 10347 48th Ave NE Seattle, WA$844K62.53,260
- 10351 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$578K42.52,310
- 10330 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$393K211,410
- 10519 Durland Ave NE Seattle, WA$960K53.53,580
- 10335 48th Ave NE Seattle, WA$800K52.252,860
- 10341 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$417K311,480
- 10510 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$428K321,710
- 10351 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$576K42.752,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!