- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10352 Woodward Winds Dr, Orlando, FL 328274 beds, 3 baths, 2,785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $377,968
- Price/sqft: $136
- Parking: 748 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,785 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 122430887001960
- Zillow Home ID: 99719356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10352 Woodward Winds Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northlake Park at Lake Nona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 73% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% lower than in Orlando, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
- 10360 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$465K544,464
- 10344 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$405K432,775
- 10368 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$452K544,071
- 8509 Lake Nona Shore Dr Orlando, FL$1.37M45.54,486
- 8503 Lake Nona Shore Dr Orlando, FL$1.09M353,823
- 10336 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$348K44.53,507
- 10320 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$440K54.54,078
- 10328 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$395K544,031
- 10376 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL--43.53,280
- 10384 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL--444,268
- 10339 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$364K433,327
- 10331 Woodward Winds Dr Orlando, FL$375K42.52,691
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!