10356 Waverly Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462343 beds, 2 baths, 2,449 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Cable-ready, Eat-in Kitchen, Pets Allowed, Recently Renovated, WD Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,449 sqft
- Parcel #: 32-08-32-353-024.000-022
- Zillow Home ID: 85306677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10356 Waverly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5700% greater than in Avon, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46234 home values.
- 10346 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$150K--2.52,845
- 10366 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K321,498
- 10355 Carrington Way Indianapolis, IN$129K32.52,354
- 10345 Carrington Way Indianapolis, IN$127K32.52,300
- 10365 Carrington Way Indianapolis, IN$127K332,036
- 10336 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K32.52,108
- 10376 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K321,250
- 10357 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$163K32.53,035
- 10347 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K42.52,354
- 10335 Carrington Way Indianapolis, IN$110K321,358
- 10367 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K32.52,424
- 10375 Carrington Way Indianapolis, IN$102K321,216
- 10337 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K321,250
- 10326 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K32.52,048
- 10377 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K32.51,868
- 10386 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K32.53,036
- 10385 Carrington Way Indianapolis, IN$115K321,516
- 10327 Waverly Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K322,002
- 10354 Carrington Way Indianapolis, IN$105K321,358
- 10358 Kensington Way Indianapolis, IN$126K332,036
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!